Monday, August 31, 2015
With Wayne Rivers
Family Business Institute
The Top Nine Reasons Family Businesses Fail And The Eight Building Blocks for Creating a SUSTAINABLE Closely Held Company is a groundbreaking work based on decades of working with family and closely held companies. Wayne has created a “how to” for not only surviving but PROSPERING over the years. This discussion will challenge you to objectively assess where you are as a business and to push through the barriers, which keep you from reaching your dreams. You’ll learn about:
• The top nine reasons family businesses fail
• What steps to take to survive the recession
• The MAGIC BULLET solution for simultaneously achieving better family harmony AND greater business success
• Why having a clearly defined vision is vital
• Why self-management is a challenge for the majority of entrepreneurs – and what to do about it
• Why it’s so hard to attract and retain talented people
• How to develop marketing and sales systems for taking your company to a new level
• How to better manage your business family to achieve maximum harmony
• Why “running the business” is a much more important element of success than you think it is
Read an Excerpt from Wayne’s Book:
The Top Nine Reasons Family Businesses Fail And The Eight Building Blocks for Creating a SUSTAINABLE Closely Held Company
Wayne Rivers: Wayne is the co-founder and President of The Family Business Institute, Inc. He hasThe Top Nine Reasons Family Businesses Fail – And the Eight Building Blocks for Creating a SUSTAINABLE Closely Held Business, Prescriptions for a Healthy Family Business, and You Don’t Have To Die To Win – Success and Succession For Family Businesses. Wayne has appeared on the TODAY show, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, "BusinessWeek: WEEKEND" and on the Retirement Living Network. He is also a Wall Street Journal Expert Panelist.
Wayne has also been honored as a Fellow of the Family Firm Institute with the designation of ACFBA – Advanced Certificate in Family Business Advising.
Join The Network of Family Businesses for this Webinar on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time, with Wayne.
For additional information email: firstname.lastname@example.org